Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager for a group of our Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority properties in the greater Columbus area. You will manage the maintenance team for the operations of several large apartment communities. We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- Oversees the daily operations of the maintenance department in the district
- Ensures adequate staffing levels, including timely recruiting and hiring efforts and appropriate balancing of specific skilled technicians (HVAC, plumbing and electrical)
- Responsible for developing and enforcing the maintenance staff schedule
- Perform pre-REAC and REAC inspections for the community. Report findings to General Manager
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a supervisory role within property management
- Previous experience in Maintenance is a plus but not required