Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We are currently seeking a part-time Occupancy Specialist for our Franklin Cove property in the Franklin, Indiana area. You will collect and enter all rental information for residents and applicants. We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- HS Diploma/GED
- 2 years’ experience in office environment preferably in a rental community
- Strongly prefer some knowledge/experience with Section 8 or Tax Credit
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess the ability to be detail oriented, organized and have accurate data entry
- Must have excellent communication skills to deal with the public verbally and written
- Professional certification (COS, TOS, BOS) is a plus
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our full time associates. Our benefits include; health, dental, vision; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match, vacation and personal leave after 90 days; Paid holidays after day 1 including a week off during December!